10/02/2011

To Do List: Gardening


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(photos using my Olympus PEN)

GARDENING WAS ON my list of things to do after noticing the pots on my balcony and the balcony itself was becoming completely cluttered with leaves that the windy weather that swept in. So after the rain I cleared the deck and re-potted a new pot with some sunflower seeds a friend recently gave me. This act motivated me to revive my plan of nurturing a small batch of organic herbs soon too...I hope I follow through with this one! Also while potting I noticed that the pot of basil had one side of fresh and green leaves whereas the right side of the plant was withered. It got me thinking how strange that it came from the same roots yet one springs life (and even flowers!) whereas the other is dry and dead. At the moment I'm not sure if I should just re-pot this basil pot or leave it and see if it revives itself somehow, now that I have trickled some fertilizer over it. We'll just have to wait and see.

x


2 comments:

  1. very nice pics :)

    Wish you a great evening

    http://addicted-to-all.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting :) wish you also a good evening. xx

    ReplyDelete