5/03/2012


                                                               (Source: youfillmylifewithlove.tumblr.com via ty on Pinterest)




How can I say you are not real
when you answer my prayers
at the best time
you are so real to me
everyday

Your miracles I ponder in my heart
so that I never forget how awesome you are
I write them down
so I can always trace back
once you answer my prayers
and revel at how faithful you are

Lord your love is overwhelming
It's the only consistency I have in my life
I know where my heart rests
Increasingly there is an urgency in my heart

You see my tears and even my unheard sighs
You hear my prayers behind closed doors
I fail so many times
Yet your mercy remains
So faithful

You break my hardened heart
Pour out joy and love
You truly restore my soul
day by day


No comments:

Post a Comment